What were you doing before you came to Ingenuity as as Senior Account Manager?
Before joining, I was an Account Director for Mauve Partnership. Based in Mayfair, I was responsible for overseeing the strategy and implementation of complex multi-partner campaigns for high net worth customers leveraging the priceless platform for MasterCard. I also had sole responsibility for onboarding new clients including Coutts, Hertz, Virgin Atlantic, Heathrow’s VIP proposition and Taj Hotels & Palaces loyalty programme. Managing a team of up to 5 strong and reporting directly to the Managing Director.
What does your normal day look like?
- Establishing key target individuals for campaign lead outbound communication (prospecting)
- Building compelling, relevant and tailored copy designed to maximise response
- Placing calls to these targets
- Following up
- Building strategy for outreach going forward
- Managing my clients expectations and deliverables required to maximise opportunity
- Attending meetings with a view to maximising the value of any given lead
- Constantly monitoring social and news channels to find new angles for opportunity for my clients and Ingenuity
Who would your 3 ideal dinner party guests be and why?
Martin Sorrell – Feel like he’s got some good stories
Keith Weed – To ask why he hasn’t responded to my emails
Adam Levine – A bit of eye candy
What’s the next big thing you’re excited for this year in terms of marketing? And why?
Apple’s next product launch is set to be a game changer in terms of uptake of AR, keen to have a play with the tech and work with some great brands rolling it out!
What are three things still left on your bucket list?
- Buy a Jag that will actually pass an MOT (funny story about the last one)
- Make it through a month without visiting my overdraft
- Fly a plane
“Never be afraid to say no” – My Dad
We’re always on the look out for dynamic new starters looking to contribute to a collaborative working environment. We believe in playing to the strengths of each individual and so build roles tailored to the individual.
If this wets your whistle, email: give us your deets below to hear more about our latest role opportunities.