Meet Lucy Walls, who has spent 161 days at Ingenuity as an Account Manager in the Brand Partnerships and Lead Generation teams.
1. How would you describe Ingenuity in just three words?
Positive, motivating and fun.
2. What has been a standout moment work-wise for you whilst working here?
Meeting such a welcoming group of people.
3. What social or company party has been your fave and why?
Due to restrictions, we haven’t been able to have a main one yet. However, a bottle of pink from our local, The Grafton, isn’t one to complain about! I’m really excited for our next social and parties over the coming year.
4. What book or podcast would be number one on your recommended list and why?
Cinzia and Sophia, Girls Bathroom. It offers great gal chat and advice!
5. What do you enjoy doing when you’re not working?
I love running or having a margarita with friends.
6. Who would be your three ideal dinner party guests and why?