Meet Will Thompson, who has spent 227 days at Ingenuity as Events Executive on the Events team.
1. How would you describe Ingenuity in just three words?
Engaging, possibilities, and inspiring.
2. What has been a standout moment work-wise for you whilst working here?
One standout moment would have to be the Health & Wellbeing Event we did back in July. It was great to see so many exciting brands in this space and have a few brands re-engage with agencies and take things to the next stage. Being sent some products to try as a thank you was also quite rewarding!
3. What social or company party has been your fave and why?
The first big company get together at our local, The Grafton. After joining remotely back in January, it was great to meet some of the wider team members at Ingenuity.
4. What book or podcast would be number one on your recommended list and why?
Breath by James Nestor. It’s eye opening in terms of how breathing techniques can improve your health…and partly because it’s the first book I’ve read in ages. Would highly recommend!
5. What do you enjoy doing when you’re not working?
Playing rugby, golfing, and cooking pasta.
6. Who would be your three ideal dinner party guests and why?